Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to Gingdawn Media

Why does Michael Stipe want you to get involved in politics? Why did Cedella Marley start the fashion line Catch a Fire? What are the latest beauty trends going to be this season? If you have pop culture, fashion and beauty questions, look no further than Gingdawn Media. My name is Ginger Dawn Harris, and for more than 10 years now I've put my University of Florida journalism degree to use working as a professional writer and editor. As an editor in chief for publications like Six Degrees, Ego and Zink, I've produced more than 60 magazines in cities such as Miami, Atlanta, Detroit and New York. As a writer for publications like Miami (Modern Luxury), southbeach-usa.com, Pacha, Ocean Drive and Naples Dog Magazine, I've interviewed celebrities, tracked the latest trends and hotspots and reported from some of the biggest events to hit Miami Beach. And now I'm looking to put those skills to work for your business. If you have a media-related need, allow me to offer my expertise to your magazine, newspaper, Web site, newsletter, book, script or one-time special project. Below is just a taste of the work I've done in the last decade. To navigate the site, please click on the publication title under "blog archive" on the right of the screen. I hope you enjoy your tour of Gingdawn Media. Should you like more information, please feel free to email me.